Check below for recent job announcements and
links to internet resources on employment opportunities.
School/Education Related Positions
Student Services Coordinator, Student Services- JFK, Joliet Public Schools District 86, JOLIET, Illinois contact NATACIA CAMPBELL TOMINOV 815-740-3196 (posted 8/1/22)
Student Service Coordinator, Bennington-Rutland Supervisory Union, Sunderland, Vermont contact Paul Eaton 802-362-2452 (posted 8/1/22)
Director of Student Services (Grades 6-12), Revere Public School District, Revere, Massachusetts contact Richard Gallucci 781-286-8226 (posted 8/1/22)
Coordinator of Diversity, Equity And Inclusion, Webster Public Schools, Webster, Massachusetts contact Lori Marrazzo 508-943-0104 (posted 8/1/22)
Parent Engagement Coordinator, Educational Service Center of Eastern Ohio, Canfield, OH contact 330-533-8755 (posted 8/1/22)
Coordinator, School Climate, Akron Public School District Akron, OH. contact Charles Yerkey (330)761-1661 (posted 7/1/22)
Student Services Coordinator, Pitt County Schools, Greenville, NC contact Glen Buck 252-830-4200 (posted 7/1/22)
Comprehensive Coordinated Early Intervention Services, Dorchester County Public Schools, Cambridge, Maryland contact Jeff Grafton (410) 228-4747 (posted 7/1/22)
Student Support Coordinator, Goodrell Middle, Des Moines Public Schools, Des Moines, IA contact Maureen Norris, 515-242-7709 (posted 7/1/22)
Director of Student Services, Caswell County Schools, YANCEYVILLE, North Carolina contact Nicole McGhee 336-694-4116 (posted 7/1/22)
Family Access and Engagement Coordinator, Holyoke Public Schools, Holyoke, Massachusetts, contact Kelly Curran 413-512-5336 (posted 6/1/22)
Director of Student Support Services, Carteret County Public Schools, Beaufort, North Carolina contact Blair Propst 252-728-4583 (posted 6/1/22)
Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Granada Elementary West, Alhambra Elementary School District, Phoenix, Arizona contact Clair Perry (602) 336-2293 (posted 6/1/22)
Director Learning Support, Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, Missouri contact Ryan Morris 417-523-4647 (posted 6/1/22)
Middle & High School Coordinator for Student Support Services, Milford School District, Milford, New Hampshire . contact Jessica Goguen 603-673-2202 (posted 6/1/22)
POSTDOCS & HIGHER EDUCATION POSITIONS
Department of Special Education, Rehabilitation and Counseling at California State University, San Bernardino invites applications for two tenure-track, open rank professor positions in Counseling contact Dr. Edwin Hernandez (909) 537-4503 email@example.com (posted 8/1/22)
School of Education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill invites applications for a position in School Psychology contact Dr. Steve Knotek, at firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 8/1/22)
Faculty/staff position for the Child Welfare Education Partnership at Granite State College funded through a contract with the NH Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Children, Youth and Families apply on college website. Posting Number: PS3348FY22 (posted 8/1/22)
The Department of Psychology, University of South Carolina, assistant professor tenure-track position in prevention science applied to child well-being. Research on classroom, school, and community preventive interventions is desirable. contact https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/123759 (posted 7/1/22)
George Mason University Graduate Program in Counseling and Development, College of Education and Human Development, seeks a faculty colleague in School Counseling. Apply for position number F8328z at http://jobs.gmu.edu/ (posted 7/1/22)
Department of Social Work and Child Advocacy at Montclair State University invites applications for a one-year, full-time, non-tenure-track position at the rank of Temporary Assistant/Associate Professor, expertise must intersect with children, youth, and families. contact Human Resources' Workday Recruiting Support at 973-655-5000 (Option 2), or email email@example.com (posted 7/1/22)
Assistant Professor of Counseling- School Counseling Program, Bowie State University Bowie, MD apply on university's website https://www.bowiestate.edu/ (posted 6/1/22)
Assistant Clinical Professor in School Psychology; Flagstaff, AZ Northern Arizona University, contact search chair, Dr. Carlos Calderon Carlos.Calderon@nau.edu (posted 6/1/22)
- Internet Links to Employment Resources
Listed below are a sampling of Internet sites related to employment:
- Schoolsprings . Has almost 80,000 education jobs.
- SAMHSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- HRSA - EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES .
- Mental Health Net. Click on Job Link in the table of contents for a listing of current position openings.
- Education Jobs Page. This page lists education jobs that can be searched by location, position type, salary, key-word, and more.
- Academic Jobs Online is an automated job application system created and currently operated by the Department of Mathematics of Duke University.
- Jobfind, an interactive recruitment service that connects qualified job seekers with prospective employers on the World Wide Web.
- JustJobs.com, a collection of job search engines.
- America's Job Bank, a service of the U.S. Department of Labor and your state public Employment Service Agency.
- College Grad Job Hunter lists information on jobs, negotiating offers, interviewing success, resume development, and more.
- Federal Jobs Central, from Federal Research Service, Inc. offers job listings, application tools, how-to resources and more.
- SCRA Job Board. Click on Job Board from the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA) web site.
- Agent k-12. K12 jobs for teachers and administrators, and career-advancing news and intelligence.
- Best of the Web Job Listings. A resource for finding jobs in the United States.
WebMaster: Perry Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)